Worship Attendance Guidelines
For those who want to attend in person, please note:
- Weather permitting, we will worship outside in the courtyard. Dress accordingly, and bring a lawn chair.
- Whether inside or out, we ask everyone to wear a mask, except for those who should not. We will have masks available for those who do not bring one with you.
- You may print the bulletin from our website or pick one up here, if you want one. There will be a monitor with words to hymns and prayers, but we cannot guarantee you will be able easily to see it!
- Only the front doors – those opening from the Courtyard – will be unlocked, should you need to enter the building.
- Child care will not be provided.
- When we celebrate the Lord’s Supper. It will be prepared under sanitary conditions and will be served in a way designed to protect your health.
- We will not share cookies or other snacks at the church. If you want cookies after worship, bring them with you, leave them in the car, and enjoy them as you drive home.
We will have Garden Mart Sundays following worship, outside as much as possible.
We will continue to monitor the situation and to adjust as seems right. Stay posted to our website or Facebook for the most current information.
May we all celebrate the goodness of God and take Jesus to the world.