Prayers from August 25th
Prayer requests from Sunday:
– Cindy Harvey gives thanks that her brother Tom is starting to sit up in his wheelchair.
– Cindy Denton gives thanks for the memory of Aunt Dot Mattern, who died a year ago.
– Suzie Payne gives thanks that Deb, Chuck, and Patrick had a safe bike ride in California to raise funds for JDRF, and for those who participated in Calvin Crest’s Family Fun Day to raise funds for the Camp.
– Please pray for sustaining care for baby Zion and baby Zechariah and other children & families at Rainbow House.
– Please pray for Nancy Perry and Margaret Moore, both with medical concerns.
Lord, in your mercy: hear our prayers.