Prayers: Week of December 19
Please join us in prayer!
- Ella Ahonda is thankful for her baby brother Noah and prays that he stays happy and healthy.
- Cindy Harvey asks us to pray for her friend Leanne and Leanne’s husband Michael, who had a stroke.
- Cleve Evans asks us to pray for his friend David, whose husband died last Friday; they had been together for over 40 years.
- We pray for our members recovering from hospitalizations: Steve, Laraine, Clair.
- Marlena Witchell asks us to pray that her mother Virginia will begin to feel better.
- Please pray for Bill & Brenda Norton’s son-in-law Derek, who is recovering from COVID pneumonia, and for Brenda’s dad Tim, in hospice care at home.
- Anne Weatherwax asks us to pray for her friend Stephanie in hospice care with a brain tumor, and for her 2 daughters.
- Maggie Hernandez asks for prayer for her friend Sue, whose brother died this week.
Lord, in your mercy: hear our prayers.